So, the development of the site is done… This is probably the best approach to move forward:
- Search for “Sports Blogs” and get a good idea of what types of content, images, advertisements, etc that big-name sports bloggers have. When you have done this, let me know what else you’d like to have on the site… the overall design won’t change, but if there’s something in particular you like, let me know and I’ll see if we can get’r done.
- Start creating some real posts… You’ll begin getting used to the site and how it operates.
- When you’re creating posts, be sure to categories them accordingly… that also means that you’ll have to create categories. You might want to have a “baseball” category. Or, you might want to have a “news” category… it’s all really up to you.
- Additional to categorization, be sure to “tag” each post… this is very similar to categories… So, you might have a post about the Roger Clemens Scandel… you might categorize that under “baseball,” and tag it with, “baseball news, scandels, pitchers, baseball, etc”
- After you write a few posts, let me know… we’ll meet at that point…